V15.5 brings back the VAD – more powerful, much improved and with a new name – Call Flow Designer. With the Call Flow Designer you can easily create call flows and voice applications running on 3CX that:
- Route calls based on user input, time or other variables
- Collect information from the user
- Store information in a database
- Launch outbound call campaigns
The Call Flow Designer is now free to download – although running Call Flows requires a PRO licence.
- Voice apps can run in both Windows and Linux, hosted or on-premise;
- You can now create outbound call campaigns, which automatically launch calls at a specific interval.
- The generated apps are compiled, which means they run faster and scale better.
- Errors that were previously found whilst running the call flow can now be detected and fixed during compilation.
- The UI has been Improved with a simplified Prompts Editor, a better Expressions Editor and the ability to automatically update projects after you delete or rename components.
- New variables available when dealing with inbound calls, including the DID used by external callers to reach 3CX, or the internal 3CX Call ID. These are very useful variables to take decisions during the processing of the inbound call, and attach data collected during the call for other applications that can take the call later.
View the complete Change Log