Solved Shared Park Status on Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarT

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
I know for the desk phones this works by showing a red BLF when a call is parked but I was wondering if there is a way to show that a call is parked for a Shared Park extension on the "Status" area of the mobile app? We do have the Enterprise edition license and have configured a Temp Extensions per SP to that forward to the SP. Not sure if I am missing something or just something that is not possible or needs to be requested as a feature. Thanks for you help.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JuanR_3CX
No problem @OmarT, if you require any further assistance, feel free to open a new thread!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,951
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02