How to configure Gigaset N510 DECT for 3CX
This guide applies to v15.5 and higher.
On this topic
Supported Models: Gigaset DECT series and Handsets
Gigaset DECT series
- Gigaset N510 - min. firmware version 42.241
- Gigaset SL750H Pro
- Gigaset S650H Pro
- Gigaset R630H Pro
- Gigaset SL610H Pro
- Gigaset S510H Pro
Step 1: Upgrade to Minimum required firmware
Check that the phone is running the minimum firmware described above. Read how to check what firmware the base is running and how to upgrade them in this guide: How to manual upgrade Gigaset DECT base.
Step 2: Factory Reset the Gigaset DECT system
Before provisioning the dect base station, the phone must be brought back to factory defaults in case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration. To reset the device read our How to factory reset Gigaset DECT base.
Step 3: Provisioning a Gigaset N510 base station
Gigaset N510 can only be provisioned using the manual provisioning method. The general howto is outlined for a local LAN setup here: Gigaset N510 DECT Manual Provisioning
Step 4: Registering the handset
Read the following guides on how to connect handsets to your base: Gigaset N510 Handsets
Note that these phone can not be used from a remote location or in combination with a 3CX in the cloud.
- No STUN Support
- No SBC Support
- No Full CTI Support (Make Call Only)
- No Company Phonebook
- No LCD Language Provisioning
- No Distinctive Ringing for external, queues or ivrs
- No 3CX Firmware Management
- No Admin Password Provisioning
- No support for Paging Groups (incl. Multicast)
- Extension’s surname must be set and must only contain letters without special characters