3CXPhone for VoIP Providers
3CXPhone is currently being maintained for 3CX Phone System 11, 12 and 12.5 users only.
3CXPhone for VoIP Providers on Windows is a free softphone that you can use to make and receive VoIP phone calls from your PC. The advantage of using 3CXPhone for VoIP Providers is that you can leverage low cost or free VoIP calls.
- Quick and simple installation
- Substantial savings on telephone bills
- Open Standards based next generation softphone
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface with dial pad and buttons
- MSI installation allows for easy network wide installation
- Completely free – saving licensing costs and licensing administration
To use 3CXPhone as your softphone you will need:
- Microsoft Windows or Mac OS
- An account with a VoIP provider or a SIP server / VoIP PBX
- A headset
- An internet connection or a mobile provider