We are proud to announce the latest 3CXPhone for iPhone app release, version 1.0.23. The 1.0.23 version fixes several issues and improves the usability when connecting your iPhone device to the 3CX or other IP PBX.
It’s our continued plan to produce newer versions of this great app, therefore enabling further mobility and making it easier for you to connect seamlessly with your PBX.
- Improved handling of profiles
- App terminates correctly when “Exit” used
- Unregister SIP connection on EXIT
- Improved usage of STUN requests
- App doesn’t crash when no network is available or lost
- “-” in Russian and US numbers will be remove automatically
- “Server Port” is used in Invites
- Multitask Option based on “Force Activ”
- Automatically re-registers based on rPort/received (SIP Helper)
- NAT Helper Toggle
- Automatically un- and re-register in case of contact changes
- Names for a profiles can be set
- On transfers parter will be hold
- Perform re-register in 120 sec. interval