This update adds 3CX WebMeeting creation support for the Mac client (hosting and taking part can be done from any standards browser supporting WebRTC, i.e. Google Chrome, Opera and Firefox) and adds additional web hosting features to the Windows client. These options include the ability to configure meeting options for the participant (audio, video, chat).
Fixes and Improvements in Version 37098.738
3CXPhone for MAC included in this update has the following features:
- Ability to create and schedule WebRTC Meetings
- Added Re-register button.
- Configure meeting options for participants and organizers.
3CXPhone for Windows is also included in this update and contains the following updates:
- Fixed minor issues in Scheduling of WebRTC Meetings.
- Added ability to configure meeting options for Participant and Organizer.
- Ability to allow participants to connect prior to the Organizer.
Installing 3CX Phone System 12 Webmeeting Update
Access the 3CX Management Console, click on 3CX Phone System Updates > 3CX Updates > Select the available update and click Download.
- The 3CXPhone for Windows client is included in the 3CX Phone System 12 installation package and will be updated automatically. Alternatively, you can download the client from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforWindows12.msi
- 3CXPhone for Mac OS is also included in the 3CX Phone System 12 installation package and will be updated automatically. However you can also download the client from here http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforMac12.dmg
Documentation and Links
- Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV
- Check out the 3CXPhone User Manual and the 3CX Phone System Admin Manual. See the new pricing here.
We welcome your feedback and comments!