In this example we will demonstrate how to make a conference call using Fanvil C62 and C58. Fanvil phones support CTI Mode.
- Make or Answer a call.
- Press the “Conf” soft key. The first caller will be put on hold.
- Dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call and press “Dial“. When the caller answers press the “Conf” soft key to add them to the conference.
- Press the “Hold” soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press the “End” soft key to end the conference call.
A conference with up to three participants (yourself and two others) can be made using this procedure.