We are proud to announce the latest 3CXPhone for Android app release, build 1.2.11. This build adds support for Android versions 2.3, 3.0 and 3.1 as well as some new features. It also includes some fixes to improve the stability and performance of the application.
This version was tested with the following Android phones:
- HTC Wildfire S : Android 2.3.3
- HTC Wildfire : Android 2.2
- HTC Desire : Android 2.2
- Samsung GT-I9100 : Android 2.3.3
- Samsung GT-I9000 : Android 2.2
- Sony Ericsson Xperia U20i : Android 2.1
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i : Android 2.0
- Motorola XOOM : Android 3.1
- Motorola Milestone XT720 : Android 2.1.1
- HTC EVO 4G : Android 2.3
- Asus Transformer HC : Android 3.1
- Wrong proxy handling when using internal server
- Crash of application on incoming call when call recording is enabled
- Better handling of internal and external server options
- Support for Android 2.3, 3.0 and 3.1
- Authentication ID support that can be different from extension number for increased security
- Caller ID (display name)
- TCP functionality (Beta)
- Changing SIP Port to other than 5060 will not work properly at the moment
- On some phones, there may be a noticeable amount of noise or echo in SpeakerPhone Mode
Please post any questions about this release to the 3CXPhone for Android Forums.
We look forward for your feedback!