We are pleased to announce the availability of the beta release of 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant, which gives users the ability to install up to ten instances (also known as Tenants) on the same computer. This is good for 3CX Partners who want to offer 3CX Phone System as a hosted service to their customers.
Each 3CX installation is completely separate from the others; this way, you can maintain each instance individually, therefore updating one tenant won’t affect the other. The same applies when backing up and restoring a customers PBX. For example, if maintenance is needed for one of your tenants, all other tenants can still keep on working unaffected.You don’t need to purchase additional servers and Windows licences for each tenant as all tenants are hosted on 1 server, using 1 Windows licence.
3CX Phone System Multi Tenant Installation Requirements
- 64-bit operating system (Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2)
- The server must be powerful and meet the recommended Windows memory requirements
- IIS must be used as the Webserver
- Note: 3CX Multi Tenant can be installed on Windows 7 64 bit for testing and demonstration purposes only. A 3CX Multi Tenant installation on Windows 7 64 bit is not suitable for deployment because of limitations in IIS.
Installing 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant
To obtain 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant, please contact the 3CX Sales Team.
- General technical information on 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant
- Installing 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant