Without further ado, we’re excited to announce that the final Call Flow Designer is ready for download! Following the RC a few months ago, we’re presenting the final release of this powerful tool. Throughout these past few months we have eagerly been listening to your feedback and as a result, we’re including some new components to make it even easier to perform common tasks:
- New Date & Time Conditional, allows routing calls depending on the current date and time, without the need of dealing with complex C# expressions
- The new Authentication component lets you ask for ID and PIN, handling retries on errors and giving you the chance to validate the input using the data source you want.
- The Credit Card component lets you collect credit cards information, handling retries on errors.
- Checking extensions and queue status is simpler than ever with the new components provided.
The Call Flow Designer is now free to download – it requires a PRO licence.
What else is new:
- New Date Time Conditional component, to execute different branches depending on the date and time, and also selecting DIDs.
- New Authentication component, to request ID and PIN, iterating on errors, and validating the customer against the desired data source.
- New Credit Card component, to request Credit Card Number, Expiration Date and Security Code, iterating on errors, and validating the info against the desired data source.
- New Web Service REST component, to execute REST web services and easily handling different authentication methods.
- New 3CX Get Extension Status component, allows getting the extension current profile (considering overrides), and checks if the extension is in a call or not.
- New 3CX Get Queue Extensions component, allows getting the list of extensions for a specific queue, considering if the agent is logged in or not to that queue.
- New session variable “session.transferingExtension” tells the extension that transferred the call to this app, if any. Useful to transfer the call back to that extension.
- New CFD Functions to operate with long numeric arguments: SUM_LONG, MULTIPLY_LONG, DIVIDE_LONG, NEGATIVE_LONG, ABS_LONG.
- New CFD Functions GET_LIST_ITEM_COUNT and GET_LIST_ITEM, allow getting information from the lists returned by the new component “3CX Get Queue Extensions”.