Version 12.5 SP1 is no longer available for download. To download the updated version click here.
We have just released an important Service Pack for 3CX Phone System 12.5 which will be required to reactivate 3CX upon your next system reboot. The new Mac and Windows clients have been included as well as a critical update to the licence key activation module.
Because of Google’s decision to suspend SSL SHA1 certificates we have had to upgrade the 3CX licensing server to SHA2. This requires an update in the licence key module in order to reactivate 3CX Phone System. Although this is only rarely required we strongly recommend that you have the system current and ready for reactivation.
Please ensure the key has valid maintenance and that valid end-user details we’re provided, as this is required to unlock the first years free maintenance.
Installing 3CX Phone System 12.5 Service Pack 1
Access the 3CX Management Console, click on 3CX Service Packs / Updates and download SP1
Edit 27/5/2015: Please note that you do not need to reinstall or upgrade to v12.5. Updates are available for v11, v12 and v 12.5 that can be applied with a few mouse clicks and within minutes! Older versions, i.e. v10 and below will need to upgrade at some point to v11.
Anonymous comments will be deleted.
Documentation and Links:
- Download 3CX Phone System Version v12.5
- Download the 3CX Phone System v12.5 Administrator Manual
- 3CXPhone for Windows client is included in the 3CX Phone System v12.5 and will be updated automatically, or download the client.
- 3CXPhone for Mac OS is also included in the 3CX Phone System v12.5 and will be updated automatically, or download the client.
- Download 3CXPhone for Android from Google Play
- Download 3CXPhone for iPhone from the Apple App Store
- Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV