Following the recent release of 3CX Version 15 it was only natural that an update of the 3CX SBC (Session Border Controller) would follow. The 3CX SBC is a tunnel included in 3CX Phone System which makes the bridging of remote offices and extensions much easier. This new update includes a major improvement to the audio quality of your remote extensions.
We’ve also added a new multi threading feature that will not only improve the performance of phones connected to the SBC but it will also allow a larger number of phones to be connected.
The 3CX SBC is available for Windows only at this point. This release also includes the following
- Major improvement to audio quality
- Added multi threading feature
- RTP via UDP to reduce jitter
- When public IP of SBC changes, the SBC is automatically updated
- Improved encryption
- Fixed automatic re-connection bug
- Installation UI update
Download Links and Documentation