3CX is pleased to announce a new release of 3CX Phone System 10 build 21197. This service pack fixes several issues and also adds new features. To download this update, simply login to the 3CX Windows Management Console from Start, All Programs, 3CX Phone System, Windows Management Console and navigate to the 3CX Phone System Updates node.
- Double click on the 3CX MyPhone icon you have on your desktop.
- You will see a Communication Error message with instructions on how to resolve the issue.
- Right click anywhere in the 3CX MyPhone window and select “Remove this application”.
- Open a browser and type in the URL of the 3CX Phone System MyPhone website – http://IP:5000/MyPhone
- Click on the “Install Locally” button (blinking on the top right) or right click anywhere and select “Install 3CX MyPhone onto this computer”
New Features, Improvements and Bug Fixes
New: The ability to call back the person who left you a voicemail with a simple click or press of a button. Right click on the Voicemail and Call, Edit or Add the number to your phonebook
New: Option in 3CX MyPhone to launch external programs either on ringing (default) or on answer
New: Ability to specify a different music on hold file for conference participants waiting to join a conference
- Idle time if set to Away might keep you set to Away during Out of Office hours. It is best to set Idle in 3CX MyPhone to Out of Office hours.
- If you have SIP forked ID extensions you will see 2 new Outlook Contact records instead of 1. This happens only when you have 2 phones registered to the same extension and the incoming calls’ Caller ID is not present in your Outlook Contacts.