We are pleased to announce that the second beta release of 3CX Phone System v12.5 is now available for download. Based on your feedback, this release offers new and improved features, including the flexibility to configure your own ports and support for Htek IP phones.
Flexibility to Configure your own Ports
Following your feedback from the release of 3CX Phone System v12.5 Beta, we have implemented a change that will give you the flexibility to configure your own HTTP and HTTPS port numbers. Note that a change in ports requires the Welcome Email to be resent to all 3CXPhone users. They will then need to click on the attached provisioning file to re-provision their 3CXPhone!
Introducing Htek IP Phones
Htek IP phones are now included in our list of supported phones and can be deployed in a matter of minutes using our ‘Plug and Play’ provisioning feature. Htek provides reliable feature-rich phones at a cost effective price.
Microsoft Exchange Calendar Integration
3CX Phone System can now monitor your status in Outlook and automatically change the status of your extension. Schedule an appointment and set your “Show As” status to either “Working Elsewhere” or “Out Of Office”. When the appointment time comes, your extension status will automatically change to show that you are away from your desk. This feature is available in the PRO edition only.
New VoIP Providers Added
The list of new VoIP providers is growing! We’ve added Deutsche Telekom Call & Surf VoIP Provider, Swisscom Business Connect, and Time Warner Cable – with even more to be announced in the final version of 12.5.
Other Features in v12.5 Beta 2
- New Polycom templates are added to the build including revised firmware update procedure
- ODBC Search for phonebook contacts
- Chat functionality to WebRTC Calls
- 3CX WebRTC calls to a Queue can be elevated from audio only, to audio, video, chat and screen sharing if agent wishes to
- Improved UI for Inbound and Outbound Parameters for VoIP Providers and Gateways
- Windows Server Time displayed in 3CX Management Console
- 3CX Phone System can be installed on Microsoft Exchange Server
- For the complete list of changes view the complete change logs for 3CX Phone System, 3CXPhone for Windows, 3CXPhone for Mac.
Download v12.5 & Documentation
- Download 3CX Phone System Version v12.5.
- Read our detailed step-by-step instructions on how to install or upgrade to the 3CX Phone System v12.5.
- The 3CXPhone for Windows client is included in the 3CX Phone System v12.5 installation package and will be updated automatically, or download the client here.
- 3CXPhone for Mac OS is also included in the 3CX Phone System 12 installation package and will be updated automatically, or download the client from here.
- Download 3CXPhone for Android from Google Play.
- Download 3CXPhone for iPhone from the Apple App Store
- Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV