We’ve just released a new update for the 3CX Client for Android. With this new update you can copy, paste and edit a number, increasing productivity and saving time for users. The PUSH notifications have been disabled if the account in inactive as well as the chat PUSH notifications when a user is blocked on chat.
What else is included:
- Call waiting tone on incoming GSM call was still playing even after GSM call was answered
- Ability to copy, paste and edit a number
- Q log in/out button was disappearing
- Incoming Ringing sound can be controlled by volume up/down buttons
- Bridge prefix was not automatically added when calling users in remote offices
- Fixed numerous crashes and ANR’s
- 3CX DTMF and Android dial tones were both being played causing a runtime exception
- Fixed auto-provisioning on startup – you can enable / disable from 3CX console
- Fixed bug on proximity sensor when hold/unhold
- Push duplicated when you have nested ring groups
- Bottom operations bar was disappearing
- Updated welcome message
- Chat notification sound not played on startup
- Chat Push disabled when a user is blocked on chat
- Smooth scrolling in Presence showing Group headers at the top
- If account is not active, PUSH is disabled
Download the latest 3CX client for Android from the Google Play store.
View the complete change log.