A new update is available for the 3CX Client for Android. A much requested feature which we have included in this update is the ability to have 3CX calls sent to “destination busy” when you’re on a regular GSM call. It’s easy to activate; just tick the box as shown in the video below.
This latest update is also focused on improving the PUSH functionality within the app. PUSH allows users to answer calls from their lock screen and receive notifications without consuming extra battery life. Previous issues that some of our Android users were experiencing with this functionality have now been resolved.
More specifically, we have resolved the following:
- Answering PUSH calls had a delay which is now fixed
- App froze when a PUSH call is declined
- Added the ability to transfer calls through the presence screen
- See the complete change log here.
Install the latest Android client from Google Play or update the existing app if you already have it on your device.
This update has been tested on the following smartphone models:
- LG LG-X210 5.1 (Lollipop)
- LG G4 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- LG Nexus 5X 8.0 (Oreo)
- LG LG-K220 X Power 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Sony E2303 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Sony G3121 7.0 (Nougat)
- Sony F311 7.0 (Nougat)
- Samsung A5 SM-A510F 2016 7.0 (Nougat)
- Samsung S5 SM-G900H 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Samsung S8 SM-G950F 7.0 (Nougat)
- Samsung Xcover 4 7.0 (Nougat)
- Nokia Nokia 3 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Motorola Moto G4 7.0 (Nougat)
- Motorola Moto G5 7.0 (Nougat)
- Lenovo p1ma40 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Google Pixel XL 2 8.0 (Oreo)
- Google Pixel 2 8.0 (Oreo)