A new update for the 3CX client for Android is now available. This update includes an option that allows users to either accept or reject a 3CX call whilst on a regular GSM call. Additionally, with this update V14 is no longer supported.
We’ve also included the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the client would not connect in certain cases.
- Fixed a crash related to UI switching.
- Fixed skips several missed call notifications after account switch
- Fixed slow answer from PUSH
- Fixed an issue related to the chat feature crashing when accessed via the presence screen
- Fixed an issue where during PUSH, the call Dialer screen appeared for a short moment
- The settings section is now accessible even not connected to the PBX
- Added option to allow users to select call behavior when they are on a GSM call. Calls while on a GSM call can now be accepted or rejected automatically.
- V14 is no longer supported
See the complete change log here.
Install the latest Android client from Google Play or update the existing app if you already have it on your device.