Following the BETA release, we’re now releasing the final update for this build of our iOS app. This latest update launches and reconnects much faster and offers a smoother, more speedy experience in the recents display. We’ve also prepared the app for the upcoming V15.5 Update 6 release and have ensured support for multiple devices to be registered to the same extension and receive PUSH notifications.
What else is included:
- Added OPUS codec support
- Faster launch and reconnect
- Faster and smoother Recents display
- Added Apple’s UI refresh control in Recents (by swiping-holding down the list)
- Fixed wrong call start/connect duration in Recents
- Fixed New Contact button in Contacts not being shown sometimes when account reconnects or is changed
- Fixed status custom message being wrongly cleared when status updates
- Fixed Presence/Contacts search bar remaining “hidden” sometimes
- Minor fix in color themes
- Support for upcoming V15.5 Update 6 PUSH
View the complete change log.