Bored during the holidays? Not to worry, we’re releasing SP3 just in time for you to have ample time to test it out and provide us with your feedback. We’ve included IPV6 support, conference setup improvements for the web client, auto-enabled SSL and TLS and we’ve also added a hosting-admin account level.
- IPV6 support (dual stack only)
- .NET Core 2.0, .NET Standard 2.0 and Windows Net framework 4.6.1
- 3CX now ships with SSL/TLS enabled by default
- Web client Conference setup improvements
Linux: Follow this guide – (Note: Install this Alpha on a clean Debian 9 machine). The complete list of commands should look like this:
- wget -O- http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3cxpbx/public.key | apt-key add –
- echo “deb http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/debian stretch-alpha main” | tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/3cxpbx.list
- apt-get update
- apt-get install 3cxpbx
This Alpha version should not be installed in production systems and cannot be upgraded to Beta or final versions. Install only for evaluation purposes. Backups taken from Alpha versions will not work. Looking forward for feedback via the community forum. This version is not covered by any support SLA.