We’re pleased to announce that a new version of the 3CX CRM Integration Module has been released. This new version adds support for SageAct 2013 and for terminal server environments.
New Features and Fixes
- Terminal server environments (outbound call dialing) are now supported for SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
- Added support for Sage ACT 2013.
- You can now configure whether the screen pop-up appears on call ring or on call answer.
- The Salesforce plug-in now allows you to look for contact information in the Accounts table, and launch calls from the Accounts page.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Salesforce plug-in was not saving the call activity under the right contact when the account had 2 different contacts with the same first name and last name.
Download 3CX CRM Integration Module
To see how beneficial it is to integrate your CRM with 3CX Phone System, take a look at the 3CX CRM Integration Module Video here.