SP4 for 3CX V15 is available as BETA 2 with the V15 BETA Program. We want to give you a chance to take the features for a test drive and hear your feedback. We recently did this with our new iOS and Android clients and it was very well received from our community.
SP4 BETA 2 V15 Features (Build 15.60903)
- Fixed a crash in the IVR service on Linux where on particular circumstances a crash might occur
- On extreme load situations, a SIP server crash could occur. This has been fixed.
- Fixed bug where connections for push were not closed
- Added more reporter fixes
- Fixed bugs in FXS Gateways and DECT phones
- Fax extensions not showing in FXS provisioning
- Added new international country codes blocked by default for added security
- Updated IP-Phone templates to avoid call hijacking
- Fixed management console provisioning interface selection. Phones will be provisioned to the correct interface
- Fixed a bug in E164 and country international prefix
- Fixed bug in Failover from passive to active
- Reports show costs with 2 decimal places
- Office 365 integration on linux
To test run this installation:
Get a 3CX PBX Licence key from here. After this proceed to download your preferred edition of 3CX.
- Windows users download 3CX for Windows.
- Debian users must follow this guide but in “/etc/apt/sources.list.d/3cxpbx.list” update the repository to “http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3cxpbxbeta/ /”. After this perform “apt-get update” and “apt-get install 3cxpbx” commands. So the complete list of commands should look like this:
wget -O- http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3cxpbx/public.key | apt-key add -
echo "deb http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3cxpbxbeta/ /" | tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/3cxpbx.list
apt-get install 3cxpbx
This installation is not to be installed on production and will potentially not be upgradeable. Backups from this version might not be portable to production versions.
Any feedback can be sent directly in the comments section below.