Enter Provisioning URL via the Yealink web interface
Supported Yealink models: T1, T2, T3, T4, VP
For a complete step by step guide to provision the Yealink phones for use with 3CX see the general configuration guides of 3CX at https://www.3cx.com/support.
Yealink T1 series
- Yealink T19P/E2
- Yealink T19P
Yealink T2 series
- Yealink T20P
- Yealink T21P
- Yealink T21P/E2
- Yealink T22P
- Yealink T23P
- Yealink T23G
- Yealink T26P
- Yealink T27P
- Yealink T28P
- Yealink T29G
Yealink T3 series
- Yealink T32G
Yealink T4 series
- Yealink T40P
- Yealink T41P
- Yealink T42G
- Yealink T46G
- Yealink T48G
Yealink VP series
- Yealink VP530
Ideally you will have the Yealink phones pick up the HTTP(s) server information using the PnP or RPS provisioning method. If this is not possible based on “When can I use which provisioning method?”, you can enter the provisioning information manually in the web UI of the phone using the procedure outlined below:
Configuring the provisioning server via the Yealink web interface:
Step 1: Configure the phone in 3CX
- Obtain the phone’s MAC address.
- From the 3CX Management Console go to the “Phones” node and press “+ Add Phone”.
- From the dropdown list select the extension to which this phone shall be assigned.
- In the next dialog select the Vendor/Model of the phone and enter the device’s MAC address.
- Optional settings include the phone’s “Display Language”, “Time Zone” and, if applicable, the network card interface in case the server has more than one IP address to which the phone shall be configured.
- Copy the “Provisioning Link” shown above for future use and press “OK”.
Step 2: Enter the Information into device’s Web Interface
- Open the Web Interface of the Yealink IP phone and login (default user/password: admin/admin).
- Navigate to “Settings” >> “Auto Provision”.
- Enter your “Provisioning Link” in the section “Server URL”.
- Press “Confirm” and then “Autoprovision Now”.
- It will take up to 2 minutes and the device will reboot.