Version 12 SP5 is no longer available for download. To download the updated version click here.
We are pleased to announce a new update for 3CX Phone System 12. Service Pack 5 is now available for download directly from the 3CX Phone System Management Console. Special focus was made on User interface improvements to the 3CXPhone clients for Windows, iOS, Android.
- Improved help documentation
- Numerous improvements and fixes to 3CXWebmeeting module. Now Webmeeting is enabled by default for all installations
- 3CXPhone crash on startup fixed
- Fixed export call reports to CSV format
- When Queue notification emails are delivered, CallID is sent in the email notification. Can be very useful for troubleshooting purposes
- Added amount of time caller has been waiting in the queue to the email notification
- Presence in iOS Client was not working when 3CX Server is Cloud Server
- New 3CX Grey theme in 3CXPhone for Windows
- Fixed stuck call notification in 3CX TAPI Server. Complete uninstall and re-install of 3CXCRM is required
- Fix in Cisco SPA Phone Template for Cloud Server not able to get the logo provisioned correctly.
- Fixed creation of Portal Admin Web
Change Log/Build History
Installing 3CX Phone System 12 Service Pack 5
Access the 3CX Management Console, click on 3CX Service Packs / Updates and download SP5.
- Download 3CX Phone System Version 12 Service Pack 5.
- The 3CXPhone for Windows client is included in the 3CX Phone System 12 installation package and will be updated automatically.
- 3CXPhone for Mac OS is also included in 3CX Phone System 12 installation package and will be updated automatically.
- Download 3CXCRM update from http://downloads.3cx.com/
Download 3CXPhone for Android and iPhone
- Download 3CXPhone for Android from Google Play
- Download 3CXPhone for iPhone and the 3CX Tunnel from the Apple App Store.
Documentation and Links
- Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV
- Check out the 3CXPhone for Windows, Android and iPhone User Manual. Take advantage of all your 3CX Phone System extension features with the 3CX Extension Manual, see the new pricing here and watch the What’s New in 3CX Phone System 12 video.
- We value the feedback of our user community. To propose a new idea or feature request, visit https://www.3cx.com/ideas and submit or vote for an existing idea.