We are excited to announce the release of the latest 3CXPhone for Android client which now offers Bluetooth support, allowing you to connect Bluetooth headsets, hands free kits and make / receive office calls whilst on the go in cars that support Bluetooth connections.
Battery life has been improved by tweaking the power consumption, meaning you can now stay connected for longer :-) You’re now also alerted when you’ve missed a call or have received any instant messages.
New Features in V12.0.50
Added Bluetooth support to the client. Note that Bluetooth support in Android is not standardized so you might experience issues when using it across different devices, Android operating system versions and Bluetooth headset models.
- Added missed call and incoming chat notifications.
- Incoming numbers are checked against the PBX extension list, personal phonebook or company phonebook.
- Fixed issue causing power consumption – Now the application consumes less CPU and Battery power.
- Dialed number was not cleared after a failed call.
- Fixed echo issue on Nexus 4.
- Fixed bug where some global settings were restored to default after provisioning attempt.
To take advantage of the great new features of 3CXPhone for Android, you’ll need to have the latest version of 3CX Phone System 12 installed. Update to the latest version by logging in to the 3CX Windows Management Console from Start > All Programs > 3CX Phone System > Windows Management Console and navigate to the 3CX Phone System Updates node > 3CX Service Packs / Updates.
Check out the latest 3CX Phone System 12 Beta and 3CXPhone for Windows client release here!
Download 3CXPhone for Android!
- Download 3CXPhone for Android from Google Play
Documentation and Links
- Check out the 3CXPhone for Android User Manual and the 3CX Phone System 12 User Manual.
- Take a look at the new 3CX Phone System 12 Beta build feature improvements and fixes.
- Give us your feedback on the 3CX Forums and in our 3CX Facebook Page.
- Don’t forget to give us a positive review and rating!