We’ve just released the new Android client for 3CX. This latest version includes improved user interface, new G729 low bandwidth codec and calls can now be answered from the lock screen.
Some of the main improvements of this release are:
- New User Interface.
- Answer call from lock screen
- Added G729 low bandwidth audio codec
- Tap on image and profile status will be changed
- Added Missed calls notification on notification area and lock screen
- Added keyboard to dial pad by pressing on the dial pad background
- Improved audio quality when the app is in the background
- Removed top notification icon reducing battery consumption
- Fixed search on chat, contacts and presence view
- Fixed Crash on provisioning
- Fixed random crashes
- Removed unnecessary lock screen messages
Go here for the complete change log.