3CX Client for Mac OS is available just in time before holidays and it’s packed with new features and improvements. It also fixes a network problem in the latest macOS Sierra. Also G729 low bandwidth codec is available and can be provisioned from 3CX Management console. This latest release includes:
- Sierra Support (Requires pbx update also V15 SP4)
- Added G729 Codec
- Improved 3CX Client Provisioning.
- DTMF can be provisioned
- Audio codecs can be provisioned
If you are already using V15, you can update your Mac clients as follows:
- Log in to the 3CX Management console.
- Press the “Updates” dropdown and select “3CX clients”. A new update will be displayed.
- Select the update named “MacOS” and press “download selected”. 3CX Server will download this Mac OS client update and push it to your users.
- When users start or restart their existing clients, they will be prompted that a new update is available. Existing clients will automatically update and apply the new client update.
Alternatively you can manually download the 3CX client for MacOS from here.