We are thrilled to announce the release of the latest 3CXPhone for Android client for 3CX Phone System 12 which now includes the ability to playback your voicemail without needing to dial the voicemail number. Presence has also been enhanced as you can now see the current forwarding rules of your colleagues. For example, if you want to transfer a call to a colleague, you can now see whether your colleague has setup his / her extension to forward calls to his / her voicemail, another extension, Skype, etc.
- Voicemail Support includes :
- Playback of voicemails is done within the 3CXPhone for Android client
- Voicemails are now marked as heard when “Play” or “Play On Phone” is selected
- iFields help links added to 3CXPhone for Android, which provide help for each feature
- Addition of the option to delete a personal contact – You may now delete personal contacts from the phonebook
- New User Interface elements have been added and current elements improved
- You can now copy chat messages
- The presence tab now shows the active forwarding rule for each contact
- Chat messages have been fixed – Errors and bugs were eliminated
- Better number validation – No number stripping if it contains characters other than digits, space, and ()*#+ – . This for example allows the use to dial parking place (SP0), before, this SP0 was stripped to 0.
To take advantage of the great new features of 3CXPhone for Android, you’ll need to have the latest version of 3CX Phone System 12 installed. Update to the latest version by logging in to the 3CX Windows Management Console from Start > All Programs > 3CX Phone System > Windows Management Console and navigate to the 3CX Phone System Updates node > 3CX Service Packs / Updates.
Check out the latest 3CX Phone System 12 Beta and 3CXPhone for Windows client release here!
Download 3CXPhone for Android!
- Download 3CXPhone for Android from Google Play
Documentation and Links
- Check out the 3CXPhone for Android User Manual and the 3CX Phone System 12 User Manual.
- Take a look at the new 3CX Phone System 12 Beta build feature improvements and fixes.
- Give us your feedback on the 3CX Forums and in our 3CX Facebook Page.
- Don’t forget to give us a positive review and rating!