3CX Frees the PBX from the Constraints of the Office & Desktop – and Delivers Mobility & Unified Communications
- 3CX launches version 12 of 3CX Phone System.
- Version 12 is the most feature rich, stable and scalable Phone System to date.
- 3CX Phone System 12 features completely new multi-platform clients for Windows, Android and iPhone.
- 3CXPhone for Windows features an integrated SIP phone, allowing users to easily switch between CTI mode for use in the office and SIP Phone mode when on the road or at home.
- Users can setup conference calls in seconds and see the presence of their colleagues.
- The 3CXPhone clients for Android and iPhone feature “Push” technology which “wakes up” your phone when a new VoIP call comes in. 3CX Phone System is the first PBX to feature Push Technology.
Main Body Content
New Android, Windows and iPhone apps deliver Unified Communications power from any device, anywhere. LONDON UK, 4 SEPTEMBER 2013 - 3CX, developer of the award-winning Windows VoIP PBX 3CX Phone System and mobile device management solution, 3CX Mobile Device Manager, today launches 3CX Phone System 12 which puts unparalleled mobility and unified communications features in the palms of users’ hands, allowing them to break free from the constraints of the office and desktop environment.
3CXPhone – New Unified App for Android, iPhone and Windows
The new 3CXPhone app delivers true unified communications with presence, one click call conferencing, corporate instant messaging and a softphone with integrated PUSH technology. Other new intuitive features include:
- Ability to easily perform blind or attended transfers
- Multi Line capability – manage multiple calls at the same time
- Integrate your company phonebook with Exchange or LDAP servers
- Integrate your personal phonebook with Microsoft Outlook
- Easy to understand call forwarding rules
- Ability to quickly set presence status
- Ability to check voice mail and recordings visually
- Centralized call history
- 3CXPhone can be easily deployed and provisioned in seconds
3CXPhone‘s Desk Phone Control Makes Calling Significantly Quicker
When in the office, users can increase their productivity by using the 3CXPhone CTI mode to control their IP phones from their desktop and initiate calls with a mouse click rather than manually typing in the phone number. Transfer calls with a mouse click rather than cryptic phone interface which also differs for each phone.
Setup Conference Calls in Seconds without Needing a Manual
Setting up conference calls with 3CX Phone System 12 is a breeze as the users can set up conference calls between colleagues and external callers with a few mouse clicks. Whilst the user is on a call, they can elevate that call to a conference and add other callers from their phonebook, company phonebook or extensions.
Unmatched Mobility with PUSH Support
3CX is unique in its integration of PUSH Technology which means that 3CX can ‘wake up’ the phone when a new VoIP call comes in! Now Android and iPhone smartphones wake up when a call or chat message arrives, saving valuable battery time whilst still allowing you to be reachable on your extension anywhere and slashes company call costs as users can be reached via VoIP. As the calls are being sent via 3CX Phone System, users do not need to give out mobile number either, ensuring a sustained level of privacy.
Increase Productivity with Outstanding Unified Communications Features
3CXPhone is a fully geared to enhance the user’s productivity as it’s a featured unified communications client, not just a softphone. Users can check the status of other users and chat with them using the IM feature. They can also setup a conference call with just one click, view voicemails and call history from their smartphone & Windows desktop.
Beyond the Standard PBX and IP Phone Relationship
3CX’s partnership with the leading IP phone and VoIP gateway manufacturers ensures all products are fully tested and validated by 3CX before their release. This guarantees that there are no compatibility issues when using the new Yealink T46G IP phone and the Welltech WellGate 2540 VoIP gateway with 3CX Phone System. 3CX Phone System 12 will also soon support the low-cost Gigaset N720 DECT devices.
- Download 3CX Phone System Version 12 from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe
- The 3CXPhone for Windows client is included in the 3CX Phone System 12 installation package. Alternatively, you can download the client from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforWindows12.msi
Download 3CXPhone for Android and iPhone
- Download 3CXPhone for Android from Google Play
- Download 3CXPhone for iPhone and the 3CX Tunnel from the Apple App Store.
Documentation and Links
- Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV
- Check out the 3CXPhone for Windows, Android and iPhone Extension Manuals and the 3CX Phone System 12 User Manual (PDF). Take advantage of all your 3CX Phone System extension features with the 3CX Extension Manual, see the new pricing here and watch the What’s New in 3CX Phone System 12 video.
Supporting QuotesNick Galea, 3CX CEO
“We freed the IT Administrators from the expensive, cumbersome and outdated proprietary PBXs - now 3CX is releasing users from the office and desktop with unparalleled mobility and Unified Communications features”.
About 3CX (www.3CX.com & www.MobileDeviceManager.com)
3CX is the developer of 3CX Phone System and 3CX Mobile Device Manager. 3CX Phone System is an open standard unified communications platform for Windows that works with standard SIP phones and replaces any proprietary PBX. 3CX Phone System is more manageable than standard PBX systems and delivers substantial cost savings while increasing productivity. Some of the world’s leading companies and organizations use the 3CX Phone System, including Boeing, the Caterham F1 Team, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Harley Davidson, and MIT. 3CX was named a CRN Emerging Vendor in 2011 and 2012 and has been awarded CRN’s 5-Star Partner Program rating in 2013. 3CX has also been awarded Windows Server Certification and won the Windowsnetworking.com Gold Award, the Windows IT Pro 2008 Editor’s Best Award and a Best Buy Award from Computer Shopper.
3CX Mobile Device Manager is an inexpensive hosted and on premise mobile device management solution that allows businesses to easily manage, secure, monitor, find and track their iOS and Android smartphones and tablets from an easy to use dashboard. 3CX has offices in Australia, Cyprus, Germany, Hong Kong, Malta, South Africa, the UK and the U.S. Visit us at: http://www.3cx.com, and on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/3CXPhoneSystem & www.facebook.com/3CXMobileDeviceManager.
3CX Phone System Console and SmartphonesDownload
Full Screen Presence in 3CX Phone for WindowsDownload
3CX Vector LogoDownload
Barge In, Listen, WhisperDownload
Log User Into a QueueDownload
Log User Out of a QueueDownload
Pick-up, Divert or Drop a CallDownload
Right Mouse Click - Call Mobile or Leave VoicemailDownload
Right Mouse Click - Select to Call ExtensionDownload
Search for a UserDownload
View Active CallsDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - GermanDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - EnglishDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - SpanishDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - GreekDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - ItalianDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - JapaneseDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - PolishDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - RussianDownload
3CX Phone System v12 Press Release - FrenchDownload
- 3CX and Welltech Combine to Offer Fully Supported Low Cost Solution for Analog Lines
- Strategic Partnership between 3CX and Patton Guarantees Full Interop for Partners and Customers
- MTM Telecom Named as a New 3CX Distributor for the Mexican VoIP Market
- Low-Cost Quality VoIP Calls with 3CX and OpenIP
- Launceston College Dumps their 20th Century PBX for 3CX Phone System - a 21st Century Unified Communications Solution