We are proud to officially launch today version 7.0 of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
Following our strategy to keep improving our product and deliver a software-based IP PBX that is easy to manage and use, this new version comes with many innovative features that deliver on our mobility promise.
The totally revamped design makes the Management Console and User Interface even easier to work with; whilst users are empowered by configuring their own extensions with advanced call handling rules based on caller ID, type and time of call.
Key new features of 3CX Phone System for Windows version 7.0
- Revamped Web Management Console and User Interface
- Added support for running as a virtual instance in Hyper V
- New configuration wizard
- Advanced call forwarding and call queue rules
- Resolve inbound calls to MS Outlook contacts
- Support for Sangoma cards
- Integration of Microsoft Web server, .NET and Windows management tools
- .NET API
- Optimized system performance to handle 50,000+ calls per day
Read the press release here
We look forward to your feedback!