We are pleased to announce the launch of 3CX Phone System 12 Service Pack 1. This update include improvements and fixes and adds new features such as Caller ID reformatting, which gives the administrator access to reformat incoming and outgoing caller ID’s. Provisioning multiple IP phones to the same extension has also been made easy. We’ve added 3CXPhone for Mac OS to the 3CXPhone client family, which already includes 3CXPhone for Windows, Android, iPhone.
New 3CXPhone for Mac OS Alpha Available
We’re happy to announce the release of the Alpha build of the 3CXPhone Mac OS client. As this is an Alpha release, many more features will be added to the client in the near future with the Beta version coming soon. Download the new 3CXPhone for Mac OS client here.
Improved Integrated SIP Phone
3CXPhone for Windows features an integrated SIP phone, which allows users to easily switch between CTI mode for use in the office and SIP Phone mode when on the road or at home. With Service Pack 1, users can now define their own exception rules for their extension using 3CXPhone for Windows. The numerous improvements and fixes to the 3CXPhone client for Windows can be seen here.
New Features in 3CX Phone System 12 Service Pack 1
- Incoming calls matched against the added fields of the company and personal phonebook, which allow you to map multiple numbers to one single contact
- Administrators can now reformat incoming and outgoing caller ID’s
- Auto-provision multiple IP phones to the same extension
For a complete list of fixes, see the change log.
Installing 3CX Phone System 12 Service Pack 1
Access the 3CX Management Console, click on 3CX Service Packs / Updates and download SP1. If you do not see any new available updates, this means that you are running an old version of 3CX Phone System. Backup 3CX Phone System, uninstall your current version and download and install the latest version 12. Once the installation has finished, restore your backup.
3CX Phone System 11 MyPhone Silver-light Cleanup Tool
3CXPhone System version 11 users can remove 3CX MyPhone, Desktop Components and Silverlight using this tool http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXV11MyPhoneCleanupTool.msi
- Download 3CX Phone System Version 12 Service Pack 1 from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe
- The 3CXPhone for Windows client is included in the 3CX Phone System 12 installation package and will be updated automatically. Alternatively, you can download the client from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforWindows12.msi
- Download the Alpha build of the 3CXPhone client for Mac OS from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforMac12.dmg
- Download 3CXCRM Update from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXCRM12.exe.
Download 3CXPhone for Android and iPhone
- Download 3CXPhone for Android from Google Play
- Download 3CXPhone for iPhone and the 3CX Tunnel from the Apple App Store.
Documentation and Links
- Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV
- Check out the 3CXPhone for Windows, Android and iPhone Extension Manuals and the 3CX Phone System 12 User Manual (PDF). Take advantage of all your 3CX Phone System extension features with the 3CX Extension Manual, see the new pricing here and watch the What’s New in 3CX Phone System 12 video.